#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow! Thanks VK. I did not know this!!! I kept their number wrote down in case we ever needed it, but that's because I thought it was only $90 for the call and meds. This is definitely a disappointment. My husband is disabled and on a limited income and there is no way we could ever afford this!!! I just don't understand how people who are able to help/save lives can do that to people! It's a shame! The government won't let Doctors prescribe it & these Doctors are taking advantage of that and gouging the people(I guess that makes alot of us#Fooked), so I guess we have to just pray we don't get sick and need it!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

You can get everything you need for under $100 --
👉 Ivermectin paste from farm/horse supply stores (to dose, each little notch on the tube is for 50 lbs, so a 200 lb person would use 4 little notches)
+/- $7.00
👉 Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, & Quercetin from Lucky Vitamin (get capsules rather than tablets in C & Quercetin)
+/- $50.00 - free shipping
👉 HCQ homemade quinine from citrus peels (recipe below)
+/- $5.00
👉 Food grade diatomaceous Earth - (one tablespoon per day in a little juice, followed by lots of water) - at Amazon & farm supply stores
+/- $20.00 (for 10 lb bag, enough to share with others).
THAT'S IT! 🙂

Only people mentioned by @stormtracker66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Storm Tracker, click on at the bottom under it