#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wow! Thanks VK. I did not know this!!! I kept their number wrote down in case we ever needed it, but that's because I thought it was only $90 for the call and meds. This is definitely a disappointment. My husband is disabled and on a limited income and there is no way we could ever afford this!!! I just don't understand how people who are able to help/save lives can do that to people! It's a shame! The government won't let Doctors prescribe it & these Doctors are taking advantage of that and gouging the people(I guess that makes alot of us#Fooked), so I guess we have to just pray we don't get sick and need it!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

You can get everything you need for under $100 --
👉 Ivermectin paste from farm/horse supply stores (to dose, each little notch on the tube is for 50 lbs, so a 200 lb person would use 4 little notches)
+/- $7.00
👉 Vitamin C, D3, Zinc, & Quercetin from Lucky Vitamin (get capsules rather than tablets in C & Quercetin)
+/- $50.00 - free shipping
👉 HCQ homemade quinine from citrus peels (recipe below)
+/- $5.00
👉 Food grade diatomaceous Earth - (one tablespoon per day in a little juice, followed by lots of water) - at Amazon & farm supply stores
+/- $20.00 (for 10 lb bag, enough to share with others).
THAT'S IT! 🙂

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

@herekittykitty perfect timing! Thx for the info.@kimrunner this is it.