Anyone else notice how absolutely instantaneously Omicron spread?
Like areosol the air we breath fast?
It feels like a field test. I live in a small outa the way town. Really outa the way.
It seems like everyone has the snots and sneezes. Nothing bad just snots and sneezes.
How did all get that so fast? 🤔 We don't really do gatherings.

Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

That has crossed my mind.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

The alternative meds were a God send.

(2) Show this thread

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

I noticed .I live in rural Michigan.. The "super cold "got my family all unvaxxed, few days after Christmas. Day after Christmas called my family in Ohio who I haven't seen for 6 months , also unvaxxed They had the "super cold"at that time..

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

Just found it odd. The timing of spread.
As well the area of coverage.
That was fast.

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Zev Zelenko posed the idea that all the flus we saw in the past, they too may have been released from labs. That this happened for COVID suggests that it is possible that COVID may not be an isolated event, just one that was useful at this time for this social programming. Omicron, then, is that the latest from the lab? Interesting thought. And why now?

i agree in my small town way out in the woods everyone here has the snots and sniffles too.

i agree in my small town way out in the woods everyone here has the snots and sniffles too.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Reportedly omicron appears to be 50 generations removed. I don't know how they know this as the virus was never isolated. I understand that there is still an outstanding bounty for isolation.

People have also said omicron looks like a live vaccine.

Fog of infowar

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I'm grateful for the alt meds.

(1) Show this thread

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

ChemTrails

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

It's the result of the jab combinations - not so much 'spread' but the evolution of the jabs... pretty good point to understand

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

Hadn't really took that aproach. Seems reasonable.
I've got that, "what if/what next" thinking these days.
Scenarios just play on..
I don't count out anything anymore.

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

Hadn't really took that aproach. Seems reasonable.
I've got that, "what if/what next" thinking these days.
Scenarios just play on..
I don't count out anything anymore.

(2) Show this thread