Marked are state with National Guard deployed due to blah, blah or blah .... and no one is questioning it? Never in our history has the NG been activated in this many states ... we KNOW why they are 😉

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

They are deployed in Ohio, only at hospitals that are short on personal. But I was just in one of the hospitals that were supposed to have them and I didn’t see not one.
I did see some at a small plane airport in downtown Cleveland. They were manning the front gate. I go down to the lake to get driftwood and the airport is right there.

None in corrupt Nevada

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Crickets in SC🤔

God fearing Christian - Trump, Truth & Constitution Supporter - Patriot - Prayer Warrior

I havent heard that they are deployed in Michigan. I pray to God this is true!!! Our governor and her side kicks are definitely corrupt and we need everybit of help that we can get!!#BringItOn

Just trying to find the truth that has been hidden from us

where in California, do we have these. I have been asking my friend who works at the state capitol in Sacramento. and he cant find out if any are deployed in California right now, Jan 2022.
redding , calif had a few that were workign at the mercy hospital in late nov, first of dec... and i guess they are still working at mercy hospital to cover the nurses/ doctors that were let go, who didnt want to take a death shot.

havent seen any in pa

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

not florida

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

You missed SD. Deployed to........GITMO!