Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

I tried to post their screenshot but Twitter blocked it.

https://youtu.be/oxJtX081jj4

another great one by Tom MacDonald

Loud and proud Kansas Trump supporter! Great job Pompeo. GO TRUMP!

CNN actually told some truths! Amazing.

Trump 4ever. Baby cue.What storm Mr President? You’ll find out.

just exposing themselves all on their own!

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Good Gawd Bless you. I can't afford to let my BP get too high.

Can you drop a link to it MR. Admin sir?

I love America, freedom, & God. I took the oath to protect our constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. #GodWins

why are [they] so mad? I heard anons just like freedom, the constitution, and dislike people who hurt children....weird [they] dont feel the same

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

CNN literally just killed themselves. Good call showing the size of Trumps crowd compared to Bidens. And why would they spend so much time discreting if Trump is really gone?

Feel like there's been a narrative shift here!

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

😂😂😂

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

OMG watching Andrew McCabe... is just too much. What a joke.

do you have a link by any chance???
i havent switched my tv off from OANN since our dearest President Trump first mentioned the network though i may keep the volume off at times

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

the one about the happenings on 1/6?

I was surprised Cooper tried explaining this one away.

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

What was his explaination?

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication

what in tarnations is that above the bed?

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

CNN is finally doing their part to red pill folks😎
Q sent them🔥👊

Wife, Mom, Small Business Owner. All about love, integrity, balance and TRUTH! #MEGA

I don't think I can watch!🙈 Is it bad?🙉

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trump 4ever. Baby cue.What storm Mr President? You’ll find out.

In response Spirit Warrior to her Publication

its like them exposing themselves all on their own

(3) Show this thread

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Gee, they seem worried. 🤔🤣