Listen to Juan’s prayer from today.

Powerful stuff.

Starts at 1:05:00

He blesses anyone fighting for truth right now. Listen to it. Have faith and be healed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=QYEjErQ_PCQ

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Love God! Love America! Follower of Q! WWG1WGA!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

II’ve been praying everyday for peace and freedom in this world, but just realized I’ve been praying with anger and judgement in my heart at the DS/Globalists. I’ve been shown that I have to pray for my enemies too...not an easy task...doesn’t sit well with me at all, but I have to ask God for help with this task.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

We are truly here for a Esther time such as this

James 1:5 tells us that prayers of the righteous is powerful and effective.

May Juan's prayer be true in our hearing. Heal our land Lord, Heal all bodies afflicted with sickness of the JAB. Bind all evil and bring justice to the entire globe and in America especially. Strengthen us all from within that we may fight the weapons formed against us. May truth and light prevail in our day. In Jesus name, we ask these petitions.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Boom. 👊❤️🙌🕊️

Wow! Very powerful and appropriate prayer for this day and hour!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I did !!!! Amen !!!!

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Yes, I heard that yesterday with Gerry. It blessed me greatly! Thank you Juan (and Gerry)!

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Yes, I heard that yesterday with Gerry. It blessed me greatly! Thank you Juan (and Gerry)!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Love Gerry, grateful to be a part of this group. It was a powerful sermon by Juan yesterday filled with truth

Very powerful have to love Juan!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Thank you Doc
God bless you and all you’re doing 🕊❤️

Yes, it was. People needed that right now, instead of anger. 💙

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

That was a beautiful prayer!
Blessed to be apart of the truth movement. Hoping to change some lives along the way.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Truly an amazing prayer for humanity heard it a few minutes ago!