How did@vincentkennedy know?
Scotty David thread with help from@juliansrumchannel and@thekateawakening.
Is this Ghislaine Maxwell juror a plant inserted into the jury to cause a mistrial?
He purposely came out of woodworks and spoke to the Independent and told them that "This verdict is for all the victims." But he didn't tell them in the questionnaire beforehand that he was a victim of sexual abuse despite the questuon being asked. So he lied? Why would he do that?
Now the defense is saying that this is an arrow in their quiver for a Maxwell appeal.
Now check out the photos they released of him.
His shoes just so happen to mean "like boys" in French. Nothing to see here. What about the bear on his shirt? It comes from a clothing company called Sandros Paris. I checked their Instagram page and the first picture in their story was none other than a woman displaying one eye symbolism.
What do you think? Is Scotty David a plant inserted to cause a mistrial? We have questions

Brian Cates on telegram yesterday posted it is the defenses responsibility to ask questions in juror selection.

https://t.me/drawandstrikechannel/25411

By the way let me point this out. It is the defense counsel job before the trial begins, during the jury selection, to ask questions of the potential jurors about whether they have any biases towards sexual abusers or traffickers. That's not the prosecution job. Once again there's a lot of incredibly bad hot takes being given about this case. The defense can try to pretend this is somehow the prosecutions fault, but it's not.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mars 1776, click on at the bottom under it