we all know why he is doing this; the deep state wants to kill your car when you refuse the vax.

go ahead, call me a conspiracy theorist!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

every car since 2006 already has this!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

No, the ignition key is not the same thing as a mandatory kill switch. I just spoke to someone who runs a Chrysler dealership repair shop (who is a master mechanic trained by Chrysler), and he said that cars have ignition keys, but not mandatory kill switches, so they are 2 different things.

(1) Show this thread

On WEGO and Twitter. You all knew me. VK followed me. If you wonder I will always stand and fight for Freedom. I will not bend a knee .

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

So you driving down a freeway doing the speed limit(right huh?) and some hacker pushes the kill switch right in front of a semi truck. Lights out.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response King North to his Publication

exactly. cannot make this shit up.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

I'm sure they do. They always have something like that a long time before they announce it. Have you ever noticed things like that in movies and all the sudden it's reality?

(1) Show this thread