If a handful of people on Reddit can cause a wave that bankrupts hedge funds and causes a global liquidity crisis, imagine what we can accomplish when 95% of Americans share a common goal.

You have more (power) than you know.

Stay TOGETHER.
Be STRONG.
Get ORGANIZED.
Be HEARD.
FIGHT the censorship.
You, the PEOPLE, have ALL the POWER.
You simply forgot how to play.
TOGETHER you are INVINCIBLE.
They want you divided.
They want you silenced.
MAKE NOISE.
We are WITH you.
MAKE IT RAIN.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

there playing a game on our backs, and all we have to donis stand up andnits game over

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

Ready down under - no more droughts

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

My husband is a hardcore Reddit member.
I told him I thought we should buy some silver, so he went a diggin' on Reddit cause that's his universe and he told me that it was a bad idea bc it would collapse the small business people who need to buy silver for their work.
Then he got rude about how 'smart' people are on Reddit...
Limited argument, I walked out the room, soon it will be this house, I'm so done with all of this

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

🇺🇸UNITED WE STAND! 💪

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Yes. like stop wearing the stupid mask and sicial distancing.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙏🌴🕯️🇺🇸

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

https://anonup.com/thread/782962

Watch this short clip, they're freaking out! Of course, I would to if I just lost billions with no way to pay it back 😭

The Tide has turned...

🌠Make it rain Benjamins🎇

Just Wishful thinking~~🎉

Patriot from Louisiana. Learning about WWG1WGA

dogecoin could push bitcoin out of the way.

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

WWG1WGA

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

That's right. Let's keep it going, folks. Let's keep it going!

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." George Orwell, Animal Farm

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We need to buy silver - Real silver - Game Stop X 1,000

https://www.goldeneaglecoin.com/

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

This has only been possible because Trump has control of Fed & all banks.

Gold/Silver has been suppresed by the cabal for eons.

The irony is during Subprime crisis the banks lent money to people. Their game hit a snag, people defaulted they lost their homes & sent onto the streets.
People bankrupted & driven to poverty had to bail out the banks for their corruption.

Their power of control is LOST & the house of Cards will fall!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

I remember how in 2008 the corrupt banks were bailed out BILLIONS or maybe, TRILLIONS of dollars. Regular folks had to suffer, lost real estate, forced into poverty and living on the streets.

While the EVIL banks were bailed out by the demons running the White House.

PRAISE GOD THIS IS ALL COMING TO AN END!

(1) Show this thread