🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I guess that simply walking through the city without a mask makes me a radical activist. 80% of people in Times Square yesterday were wearing masks outside. Many people are driving with masks on. People are genuinely frightened. I’m trying to conceal my excitement around what we know is coming but I must look like the cat who ate the canary.

#DoNotComply

you know i saw a similar post from a depressed new yorker recently, it went something to the effect: im saddened how nyc'rs have lost their way, we used to be able to spot bs from a mile away, used to be proud and not take any crap...but this fear campaign has broke their minds.
it's so odd here in texas as the city folk live in fear, constantly take tests to soothe themselves or confirm they have a cold/maybe the flu while the town and country folk literally have been living life normally and stare bewildered at the few stragglers in their community that still wear masks...crazy upside down world...maybe we were all oblivious to this stuff once but there is certainly no going back to sleep.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @txcuevibes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxQ Vibes, click on at the bottom under it