We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

They got another patriot. R.I.P Cirsten W. We will miss you. On a ventilator for pneumonia. From everything I'm reading, she wasn't allowed to leave the hospital and there were calls to get her Ivermectin, and try to find her attorney. Anyone know anything different??? I'm really gonna miss her.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Made In America to her Publication

😭She was coughing very bad on her vid 2 weeks ago. We lost a warrior

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I am heartbroken. WHERE IS GOD IN ALL OF THIS?!? πŸ˜žπŸ˜­πŸ’”

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Just keep in mind that we kicked God out, he never left us. I know how you feel. I feel like that myself sometimes, but we're not supposed to feel comfortable here. We're only passing through.

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Oh I know. I feel that way a lot. It's bit much some days. I know people that boasts "Oh, I'm flying at 40,000 ft. I have this." Well, that's all nice and everything, but you can't tell me they're 100% confident, 100% of the time. Not buying it. We're all human. Some days are just better. You know what they say: 'Some days you're the dog. Some days you're the hydrant." It's a rough life.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Made In America to her Publication

I like that expression! May I borrow it? πŸ˜€

(1) Show this thread