Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

THE BEST IS YET TO C[Q]MEπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

clown show................. there was so little truth told at SCOTUS - they have no INFORMED way to make a decision...........

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

scotus is no longer relevant

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...me too Mike, me too...πŸ™
βš–οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš–οΈ

10:38
ACB
πŸ‘€

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well SCOTUS is corrupt all but One.
All but One Nana heard 3 yrs ago would have to be replaced because they will all but one be removed for treason or crimes against humanity,
so Nana is just not seeing them do the right thing, sure hope I am wrong.
Is there some way they can postpone it?