We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

They got another patriot. R.I.P Cirsten W. We will miss you. On a ventilator for pneumonia. From everything I'm reading, she wasn't allowed to leave the hospital and there were calls to get her Ivermectin, and try to find her attorney. Anyone know anything different??? I'm really gonna miss her.

Hmmmm.
Kerry Cassidy article -
"CIRSTEN W THE WELL KNOWN BROADCASTER DIED TODAY..
She apparently came down with something on New Years. She was at a party with friends in Los Angeles area…. That night was feeling sick as she got on the plane back according to my source.More will be revealed."

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

In response Save the Children to her Publication

feel like she's hiding, went dark, or witpro

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Hard to Believe!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Hard to Believe!

wonder if foul play

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Pam Truth to his Publication

Pam6714,
.. or white hat play ?
If Patriots are to continue with the belief that those leaders who "come down with covid" or have passed away from a sudden illness ... it is a code ..
a code for being actually in the grip of the authorities/military.
Then...hmmmm.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............is right.