We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

They got another patriot. R.I.P Cirsten W. We will miss you. On a ventilator for pneumonia. From everything I'm reading, she wasn't allowed to leave the hospital and there were calls to get her Ivermectin, and try to find her attorney. Anyone know anything different??? I'm really gonna miss her.

Oh gosh how sad! 😥😥 She should have never went into the hospital. My heart goes out to her family! 🙏✝️😥

I was sick from Dec.15, 2020 till March 2021. I refused the hospital, death traps in my book, my husband catered to me everyday, didn’t eat for 18 days just drank fluids, took left over pain meds I had from ankle surgery just at night to sleep for 8 days till aching pain passed, my husband kept asking me if I was dying on him, I told him I will beat this, started slowly eating steelcut oatmeal with cranberries & jello, took ECHINACEA, licorice root tea allowed me to breath easier. My doctor gave me Azythromycin first time, some prednisone, then another antibiotic which didn’t do much, told me I developed early COPD/asthma and I refused to accept this diagnosis so asked a friend to get me more Azithromycin, then my husband & I did a food liver cleanse by Medical Medium for 9 days, it cleared my lungs right up. I have no problems at all with my lungs. Prayed a lot, God answered!

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Stevie King to her Publication

I'm shocked that she went to the hospital. She knew better. Of all people, she KNEW. I just can't understand it.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Made In America to her Publication

So sorry, and you can recover from bacterial pneumonia at home with the proper antibiotics, why did she not just go to a Clinic?

(1) Show this thread