We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

They got another patriot. R.I.P Cirsten W. We will miss you. On a ventilator for pneumonia. From everything I'm reading, she wasn't allowed to leave the hospital and there were calls to get her Ivermectin, and try to find her attorney. Anyone know anything different??? I'm really gonna miss her.

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

She's been sick for a couple weeks now. I don't see anything funny/odd about it. Hey my husband went to the hospital Monday. Diagnosis: pneumonia. We refused admission. We just wanted the diagnosis so we could find a natural doctor. If the hospital had their way, they were insisting on him being admitted. Once you're admitted, it's hard to get a person out. They deny family inside, citing COVID. It was a fight and I had to make a big scene even in the ER. If you've even had the experience of watching that happen, it's not pleasant.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Doug Kuzma was a host on the Frog News Network, a far-right outlet sponsored in part by Mike Lindell. There he and other hosts spread disinformation about COVID and the vaccine.
this guy

In response Made In America to her Publication

but I will say this. If I were me and someone threw the fit that I threw in the ER, I'd want that person on my side anytime. As a matter of fact, I got a small round of applause from some people in the ER. Others probably thought I should have been in the looney bin, or just got out, I didn't care. I wasn't leaving that God forsaken place without my best friend. You just don't do that.

(3) Show this thread