The choice to know will be yours.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Every single video presented of "aliens" are curiously only half a second long, 2000% never have audio, and are always blurry. hollywood can create every imaginable kind of "being" and make it look real. There are No Aliens. This is just a starved old man, with the right amounts of light to elongate his features is all. if a camera was set to record him why woukd it be just half a second long. dont let them play with you.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Do we know what demons look like?

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In Fact, this gray man looks like a hologram, that's why it isn't a sharp image. There will never be a sharp image because it is a trick of the cabal.

This could be a hologram, absolutely!
But I can't say that they don't exist.

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

The reason I can ....is only because I follow scripture. I do not believe the earth is a globe, I do not believe there is such a thing as space... except for the space between us and the firmament. I believe we cannot leave this earth. We are a realm in Water... waters above, waters below. And in the miles of earth below us, are a labyrinth of tunnels, canals and expressways, created by the military, that have been practicing all kinds of experiments on humans and animals. If you are calling these human experiments, these freaks, (which is a criminal and inhumane thing that has been going on) Aliens, ok.

I believe exactly what you just said. Everything!
These human experiments shattered my heart into pieces when I first found out about it.
The only difference for me is...I believe we are not alone. I believe there is more land to this world that we are not yet aware of.
Extra Terrain with Extra Terrestrials. (terrestrial: of or relating to the earth or its inhabitants). And I believe they were here before us.
We are here... why can't it be possible for some other beings to be here as well. 🤷‍♀️
Of course, I do not know this to be true. But I can't easily dismiss the idea. Especially not now.

(1) Show this thread