#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Someone remind me again why we drink the blood of Christ @ Church. Have they perverted religion over time or do they all have dark origins?

Hard topic to talk about before this Pope.

“many will not be able to get past how i would have to start the conversation”

:)

it appears, my friend, you’ve started that conversation!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Is it crazy to say that this topic has come to the forefront of my thoughts in a very aggressive manner lately. Please share because some of us need to know that we are not as crazy as we think we are....

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

And Start....@VincentKennedy

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

Lets!

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

You mean like the fact that when referring to God, or LORD, in the bible they are NOT speaking about Creator/source? That the bible is referring to Anu, the reptile king of the Annunaki? That's not going to go over too well for many. The Talmud, Hebrew bible, tells us this. Or that ALL religions are a divide to conquer psyop? That's not going to go well either. Too many have built their entire world on those lies. Not to say there isn't spiritual truths in the bible, but there are so many missing, edited and altered parts to get you to the higher understanding. The answers are within you, as long as you go within and meditate. One of the bigger problems facing our world is too many want the results without doing the inner work to get them.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Teresa Myhre to her Publication

Yes!

(1) Show this thread

#God First, #WWG1WGA!!!, #Mama, #Patriot, #Family, #Q, #Trump, #MAGA, #Save America, #My God Is With Me http://www.CatherineHealing.com

Ready. It's time. WWG1WGA has to pertain to the 'ONE TRUE' too.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Well, some say that "GOD" is a trick word.. and really , Satan's "spell" word. They speak in opposites or upside down which would make it DOG... so "GOD" is a way Satan MOCKS the creator. So I stopped using the word "God". Interesting that Vincent highlighted it...

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

If there ever were a group that would be respectfully open to a challenging conversation..... we are here ready and interested❣

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I would love to hear what you have to say. I am open to this conversation.

I would love to learn more VK

yea people may have to lose their religion and get out of their box
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKvCV8MFIaw

American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

Bring it on VK!

Come now; let us reason together.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I want that conversation👆

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

THIS 👆👆

(1) Show this thread