Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

We kind of knew that with the guillotines.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Kind of fits the Red October theory that they forced the DS hand making their plan go hot before they were prepared. But who knows, I only trust God anymore.

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

"we are never going to let the enemy know our timeline".. Donald J Trump....
"misinformation is necessary"...Q!,,
"put you trust in God, he is the only way, the truth, and the life"....The Bible... Amen!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Kansas Exposed. Nicely done Boss. 👍

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

yes I caught that!!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Cuomo said in March that this was a "preparation drill" and signs were seen in NYC also claiming an exercise was in progress during that time.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Hmmmm. Trust Kansas. Disinformation necessary.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Trump is not going to show them his moves,he is an infiltrator in the devil's camp. And only dumb folks would say, "i will take the shots because TRUMP said its ok"

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

exactly

(1) Show this thread

"You should have let us know."

The fog is so thick right now.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

✅ A real "pea souper" of a fog.

(1) Show this thread