Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

What is in the vaccines that is causing this? This is not normal and there are many of these stories from around the world. These children are not the same as you and I. Look at him. Look at his eyes. There is a difference. Only time will tell what has been done. https://www.bitchute.com/video/1bMOOaN7v8zt/?list=notifications&randomize=false

From what I have read those particular children have black eyes. Some sources say that their development might quicken to the level like those children that have that progressive aging disease where they age to be very old before they are in their teens. Only time will tell.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

only time will tell is right.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

all my kids did this and aren't vaxxed.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Annie Anon to her Publication

I'm stating what doctors have been posting on Bitechute, Youtube, Rumble and then they take you to personal websites for deeper dives.

(1) Show this thread