#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Truth here.

Women are included in this man's statement, too.

Over my lifetime, I've only been forced into a physical fight twice.

After pushing me without mercy & backing me into a corner, each of these assailants got what they deserved...

One lost 1/2 an ear (sorry, I swallowed it). That was the girl who attacked me with 5 friends in high school over nothing. She left spewing blood, running away & her goon squad followed.

Then, at age 49, a couple of 20-somethings kept coming to my home & refusing to leave. Having thrown them out 3 times the night before, they were stupid enough to return the next morning.

The girl said, "What are you going to do about it, you OLD, SICK woman?"

Well, I snatched that ponytail & broke her nose against my right knee, cracked some ribs with my fist before she got me on the ground. From there, I latched onto one of her calves, biting through her jeans & cutting out a big meatball size chunk. Did the same to her boyfriend.

God bless my inner m

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it