Happy Insurrection Day to all my fellow J6 "Insurrectionists!"

January 6th was arguably one of the best days of my life. Even still.
No skewed media reports, paid actors/infiltrators or alphabet agency will EVER take that away from me.

Fake news can alter their reporting but you cannot alter reality. I often think that is why we were all asked to be there. We were witnesses to the TRUTH and truth is eternal.

Can you see me? - Row 369 - 117 over from the left!

Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

😍 I was there too, way up in the front, a few feet away from the men who had climbed that tower/scaffolding thingy. i had a blavk and white plaid jacket and 2 flags. no way can i find me in This pic, lolol! Happy 6th, Patriots!!🙏💗

Christian Patriot sharing Red Pills, The truth shall set you Free!!

me too, lol i dont see us

Light always overcomes the darkness.

With the red hat?

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response Ashas Ashes to her Publication

YUP!!! That's me 🤭

(1) Show this thread

I was talking to my buddy last night, he was with me that day. He told me it was one of the best days of his life. Million Americans standing toigether. God Bless America.

Okay Happy Insurrection Day made me laugh. Thanks for that. You are exactly right though it was awesome to see the amount of ppl that showed up. They can't take that away w/their meaningless tactics.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I like those numbers! 1/6/2022 = 13 Let’s go get [them]!

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

I see all you Patriots !

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I can't see you in this pic. I was over to the left of the trees by the only 3-4 porta pots! LOL. America showed up, about a million of us. Such a beautiful day and what we all represented. But unfortunately, so did the enemy. God bless the red, white, and blue. God bless all the men and women who have lost their lives defending our country. God bless the people faithfully serving now. God bless Pres Trump and all the good guys that have been fighting for the truth, and GOD BLESS AMERICA

i was a part of history as well! proud of it!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Yep. There you are!