Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

yes!!! and her fashion is always sickening(in a good way) I love everything she wears except that blue and orange dress she wore getting off the plane after the farewell speach. I'd volunteer to be her fashion blogger any day🙌

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response EllieMae Clampett to her Publication

She probably didnt want to west it either! 🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

AND, she hasn't aged a day since I saw her first photo

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

she is Absolutely gorgeous.She has such class.I love her .

Christian, Navy Vet, Patriot, WWG1WGA

plus aerating the lawn, nice

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

No disrespect intended.
But simply put-
Melania makes my knees weak.
But I'll go with elegant.

I believe Mrs. JFK was just as classy!!

And a BOSS walking in high heels in grass with grace like that!!
I would be going down with something twisted or broken!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Mama Seventeen to her Publication

she must be an Angel because her heels would sink in the grass like you & I would. we would lose a shoe, stumble & our heels would be dirty. I've walked on grass with shorter heels that weren't spikes & it's more than a challenge. shoes Always get dirty.
she floats on wings

(1) Show this thread

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

Absolutely!! 🔥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

im always so amzed at how she can walk in grass with stilettos on!!! That is an amzing feat and takes talent! lol...she is beautiful too 🙂

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

going Live.......................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plGAwqYMA9c