Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Most Days I wish I was a 'normal' person.
Life would be much easier.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

whats normal in a world of insanty?

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Having the ability to function in society.

is it society you want to function to your normality or your own sense of presence, strength, and joy in the face of society that has shown you a lack of it ? i always enjoy a good “fuck em” mentality. you are perfect the way God made you. imperfections and all. and you make a BIG difference for those who truly see your wisdom and love. that is the TRUTH.

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

My eternal 'fuck'em mentality' resulted in losing everything.
I don't play their Game.
Will Never.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

i am in no better place myself. but i trust that God will provide EVERYTHING. i trust in Him and that js enough to get me through the day.

side note QFS, free energy, and med beds are the end goal and a new beginning. i look forward to the day these ailments melt away and we can heal trauma and more. but every moment in between was made by God , as hard as it is. and therefore they are just as important as that moment of healing. just like faith saved those who came to Jesus’ feet, it was their faith that led their moment of epiphany and healing.

For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it.

i will pray for you friend. much love. you are the shit !

(2) Show this thread