HEY EVERYONE LET SQUEEZE SOME FAT CAT WALL STREET BANKSTERS BUY SILVER THIS WEEKEND AT COIN SHOPS ONLINE ORDERS FROM JB BOUILLION OR ANY REPUTIAL SELLER I KNOW SANTA USES JB BOUILLION WHAT EVER THE POINT IS BUY OR ORDER BEFORE MONDAY C IF WE CAN MAKE THEM GO BROKE THE BUY IS ON ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA AT THE VERY LEAST ON MONDAY IT WILL B HIGHER THAN WHAT U PAY THIS WEEKEND#SQUEEZE SILVER/ RE POST SHARE LETS DO THIS!!!

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Had already bought a little bit. Bought a little more tonight. It's not much, but every little bit helps!!

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

So just go on there and buy the coins?

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

did you mean J.M. Boulllion

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kathy Petersen to her Publication

sorry didnt get back sooner (bollion exchange ( scottsdale mint)
(m barr coin ) google them sites

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kathy Petersen to her Publication

yes

(2) Show this thread