Only people mentioned by @thatguynextdoor in this post can reply

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Oh I miss Relentless Truth on Twitter as I am banned. Is here here on Anonup? I have looked for him but can't find him....

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

He's on Gab, not sure about this platform
Haven't seen anyone repost anything except screen captures from other platforms so far

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

The last of the Presidency as we know it
The last of the political parties
The last of Income Tax
The last of property tax
The last of DC
The last of Tyranny
The last of deceit
The last of Secret Societies

The Beginning.......We begin to really LIVE!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Alleluhia!!!! Jesus Christ is King and we are living through a BIBLICAL time God Won!!!!!!!

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

And the Last President - of the United States Of America Corp.

idk about the last war I heard we were at war with china and iran from simon parkes and couple articles etc but who knows what to belive anymore still no booms weres freedom day 🤷🏼‍♂️

In response America First to his Publication

this entire deal IS war, just not a conventional war. this war is the current. for the children and so much more.. with all thats been corrupted would you expect a fast quick simple response? are the people educated enough to handle the changes to come? there is so many avenues nones of us could imagine thats gone on. if things pop off tomorrow its a miracle. patience all will work out, its just gonna get rough before then.

(1) Show this thread

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Also, hopefully, the last time anyone ever tries a plandemic.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

☑️☑️💯💯

(1) Show this thread

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"