I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Hey Patriot@vincentkennedy, you don't will be back on Twitter? I think it will be furious.
Fyi 👍

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

No one works for me.
Tell him I said hello.
Also...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@VincentKennedy . My only question for you is this… WHAT is the reason or the WHY for you following the few people that you do?! Is it because they seem to be AWAKE more than the rest or because you like their tag or what?! I ask because I am followed by you, as well as few others and it’s curious to me WHY you chose to follow those few?!

Just started to follow all the people that are interacting with me. Makes my feed more fun.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

You are funny! you shine a light on some dark corners.

🙏🏼❤️💫❤️🙏🏼

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

yes, that sounds fun!! 😊😊😊. great day here... helped a “normie” who is super passionate business man, very successful, something clicked and he is SO PISSED at his kids private school. He has quietly gathered 17 (yes really!) families who want to fight masks and vax. He is feels so defeated and discouraged and I told him to keep fighting bc the future is bright but we need to go thru this time—I am seeing why “we” are here—he has a talent I don’t have- he is well connected and a leader, I like to follow people like that and offer support and knowledge -we all have our roles. people are SO scared to join him that they won’t even talk about it in public!! 😳 it’s a liberal mecca here, they are scared to even speak in private!

Thanks!

I respect that. Was just curious what made ya “tick”, so to speak. I tell ya what though… I cannot wait til this is over and we get to find out who YOU really are!!! Whether you are a “prominent” person in society or not doesn’t matter; I’m just very interested to find out! You sir, have been a vital piece to this movement and for that, I thank you!!
#wwg1wga
PS- Did your wife let you get that helicopter you posted about long ago?! The amazing military chopper you were on scene scoping out?! I’ve always been curious… lol 😂

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Following 710 . 71 . 17 . 😎❤️☀️🇺🇸🦅

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Yay!!! You are following me again! You did on Parler when I was on there prominently too… Welcome back FREN 🐸!! I’ve missed you and all those from the Parler days before the FRAUDULENT election!!!

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I remember the days when you only followed 36 or so… lol

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Man, I loved that AS pic

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I think I got in the family somewhere before 45 on 2/19

(3) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
(1) Show this thread