Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk bout anyone else but it sure seems that someone cranked up the energy juice dial the last week or so bigly.

Quite a lot of off and on nauseousness and the cicadas in my head are raging loud!

Blood pressure low- frequency high!
Not many hours of sleep at a time. Bouncing from fatigued to electrified during the day like a yoyo!

Hasn't been like this since the beginning 3 yrs ago.

Nana NEEDS to level up!

@vincentkennedy

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It’s crazy that you say “ The casadas are buzzing in your head “.
For the past three to four days, my ears have been buzzing also. ok
I listen to frequency music every night, to help me sleep and raise my vibes.
Then one night, I changed the frequency to a 10Hz Binaural Beats and for about four days my ears were buzzing really loud.
I couldn’t concentrate at all because of how loud it was.
I almost went to see my Dr, it was that bad.
Instead, I meditated while listening to the Binaural Beats and concentrated on my happy place.
The buzzing went away.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has tried them too. I never had the noise in my head until 3 yrs ago when all this started with my guide.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I have a high pitched buzz which some days is louder than others. When this started a few years ago I thought I might have blood pressure issues. I went and had my pressure taken and no problem. It is not tinnitus either. Strange...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

When my son was killed 10 years ago, I yelled I have Faith, I have Faith! With that came a flow through the top of my head right into my soul. I have been "different" ever since. The best thing that could have happened to me, after. I know I have the best inside of me. Now I get many Holy Spirit bumps. That is what I call them.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

So sorry for your loss hun, Nana knows that loss first hand. So very happy that you made it thro it, many do not.

Some blame God and it does not end well for them. I never blamed God, I knew why he took my Son when he did. He actually saved him from a pain he would not have survived anyway. Car accident and a quick death instead of slow painful one. It didnt make it any easier, but I really do not know how Mothers that dont have God make it thro it at all.

My bfff Waqiewaqie gets the same physical goose bumps on his arms when ever he hears a truth that is large and important, and the man sees more 4s & God signs than anyone I ever met. I see the ability as a blessing.

It is so weird, very hard for anyone to lie to him in person.
It is amazing really.

(1) Show this thread