QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Trump taking America through a bankruptcy?
Trump was put into place by the military.
There really is no presidency.
Presidency is a fraudulent position, it always has been.
No position in government has been lawful for well over a hundred years, thats the truth.
Do an audit and learn the facts.
Trump was and is not the Commander and chief of the military as Trump was put into place by military.
Now what military is the question?
Council of 5?
Galatic forces?
Intergalactic forces?
Q Military?
Just because you think the past shared the President was Commander and chief of the military, think again.
Presidents are corporate terms, unlawful.
The elections are movies, as Military took Obama out in 2015.
The plan is so much bigger than you know.
Lies are becoming more apparent as time goes on.

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

I would say he was the de facto president

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

De fact of Law.

💫Her Majesty I AM Queen Romana@romanadidulo💫 Head of State & Commander-in-Chief, Head of Gov't, Queen of The Kingdom Canada
IF you want to know who were part of the Deep State in the#US...Study global history during that individual's presidency...Count how many wars happened during his tenure.

Don't include Trump in this list... The Military was in control the whole time...Not he.

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Well, that's what 'de facto' means- that the military was in control and he was just a figure head for the people

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

Bingo, Thank Q for sharing.
lol
💜🙏⚡

Only people mentioned by @Darcy_Bachand in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Darcy Bachand, click on at the bottom under it