Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

market is about to topple, Trump card incoming and we will see the masterpiece we have been waitinv for. thats my take 😎

Interesting.

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

He changed his background banner too. I converted to B/W increasing blackpoint and you can see now the words: IMF, SWIFT, XPOOL, WORLD BANK AU

In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication

if you look closely at the green banner it looks like it says WTF 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

looks like what the masterpiece painting could look like

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

trump card!

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

trump card!

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

interdashing

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

uh huh

(1) Show this thread

Mom of two beautiful little girls. Argentinian, Idealist. Love is the goal. on twitter @paulareichel1

Thaks Kim!!!! I missed scrambling my brain with Mr Pool

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I felt those#Goosebumps 🥰@loop_rM311_7211#MrPool 👀

Land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE! Truth Social @Heidi_Patriot

His account has been suspended on Twitter. 😔

In response Heidi Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread