Trump cancels Jan 6th speech and within hours (in complete lockstep) theaters around the world add movies other than the 355 to Jan 6th, 7th, 8th and onward. More evidence that something was 100% going to happen if that speech took place. An attack? False flag? Guess we wont know

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response USCG VET to his Publication

https://youtu.be/YYpqY9EvcDw

monday on elijahstreams, robin bullock put out a warning to president trump that the dems were plotting something against him. he heard what they were saying. I'm sharing so everyone can hear what he had to say. the day after this aired, president trump canceled the press conference. what concerned me with the movie theaters was were they going to put something in the venting systems that would cause sickness? they're desperate and evil. we need to be in prayer against this. we have to claim straight up to the trone of Heaven that these demons have no authority and that they are bound up and sent straight back to the pits of hell where they came from. you do have more power than you know. stand with it in unity and declare it out of your mouths and God will hear us. walk in your faith. don't give up! losing is not an option.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

very interesting info thanks sharing.

(1) Show this thread

#Trump redpilled in March 2020, only looking forward!

ours in FL still only show 355

Just WOW. I checked. All my local theaters changed. Wish I had taken screenshots. Before 95% only 355.

#WWG1WGA #Trump #Kennedy's #Q #Anons #JFK Fans 🙏🐸

The Netherlands also 6 Januari

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts