Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk bout anyone else but it sure seems that someone cranked up the energy juice dial the last week or so bigly.

Quite a lot of off and on nauseousness and the cicadas in my head are raging loud!

Blood pressure low- frequency high!
Not many hours of sleep at a time. Bouncing from fatigued to electrified during the day like a yoyo!

Hasn't been like this since the beginning 3 yrs ago.

Nana NEEDS to level up!

@vincentkennedy

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It’s crazy that you say “ The casadas are buzzing in your head “.
For the past three to four days, my ears have been buzzing also. ok
I listen to frequency music every night, to help me sleep and raise my vibes.
Then one night, I changed the frequency to a 10Hz Binaural Beats and for about four days my ears were buzzing really loud.
I couldn’t concentrate at all because of how loud it was.
I almost went to see my Dr, it was that bad.
Instead, I meditated while listening to the Binaural Beats and concentrated on my happy place.
The buzzing went away.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has tried them too. I never had the noise in my head until 3 yrs ago when all this started with my guide.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

The buzzing is still there, but faded. It was weird and hard to explain.
When I’m meditating and everything is just right, I hear that same buzz.
Only this time it was like ( sorry, trying to say this just right ). Ummm, it was as if my thoughts were being replaced or like they were trying to escape.
Ahhhhhh it’s frustrating that I can’t explain it right.

My guide has indicated that it is my frequency and that is how he finds me.

Okay so for the last month, I will get a short soundwave/buzzing in my left ear (always that one, last a few seconds). It's occurs seemingly at random but I have recently noticed it happens when I am thinking about "level-up" type things. It's been increasing in how often it happens

Only people mentioned by @Light_Warrior17 in this post can reply

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

Same....always left ear.

In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication

Wow thanks for sharing mine never stops both ears.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

That is my experience.

I sleep with ear plugs in, (hubs has an apnea machine that makes noises).

In the wee hours, the high pitched noise sometimes gets so loud, I want to cover my ears... but of course, that does not help.

Maybe connected....

In the last month or so, being awake in the wee hours as I am, I have noticed, whether my eyes are open or closed, a curved line/wave, yellow-orange in color, sweep over my field of view, always the same tempo, same color. It will sweep by 6 or 7 times before stopping. There has been no change in the high pitched sound.

This 'wave' is a new thing.

(1) Show this thread