Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk bout anyone else but it sure seems that someone cranked up the energy juice dial the last week or so bigly.

Quite a lot of off and on nauseousness and the cicadas in my head are raging loud!

Blood pressure low- frequency high!
Not many hours of sleep at a time. Bouncing from fatigued to electrified during the day like a yoyo!

Hasn't been like this since the beginning 3 yrs ago.

Nana NEEDS to level up!

@vincentkennedy

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It’s crazy that you say “ The casadas are buzzing in your head “.
For the past three to four days, my ears have been buzzing also. ok
I listen to frequency music every night, to help me sleep and raise my vibes.
Then one night, I changed the frequency to a 10Hz Binaural Beats and for about four days my ears were buzzing really loud.
I couldn’t concentrate at all because of how loud it was.
I almost went to see my Dr, it was that bad.
Instead, I meditated while listening to the Binaural Beats and concentrated on my happy place.
The buzzing went away.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has tried them too. I never had the noise in my head until 3 yrs ago when all this started with my guide.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

The buzzing is still there, but faded. It was weird and hard to explain.
When I’m meditating and everything is just right, I hear that same buzz.
Only this time it was like ( sorry, trying to say this just right ). Ummm, it was as if my thoughts were being replaced or like they were trying to escape.
Ahhhhhh it’s frustrating that I can’t explain it right.

I have felt this too, as if there is some programing going on through the frequency and I get random thoughts and flashes.. I have had the "hum" for almost 10 years and it varies.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Nana can actually see the waves of energy coming in when I close my eyes.
There have been a few times when so strong I could see them open eyed.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

This video is simplistic, I know there is a whole lot more to it.
We hear the frequency that holds our minds/bodies in a wifi prison. IF the frequencies were to stop, I feel we would ascended instantly. Just a thought or feeling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C7CDGNlzfA&t=2s

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - The Hum - YouTube

In certain parts of the world, groups of people from all walks of life claim to hear a continuous hum. Yet not everyone can hear this noise, and there's no h...

(1) Show this thread