I fact-checked this post from Sacred Blue Tent channel this morning. TRUE!

#HoldTheLine

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

So disgusting that the "church" did that!😠

These People Are Sick! Judgement Day Will Come!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Flip it!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My Job, I Cook Dinner For 3 Priest Everynight, They Are Amazing! No Mask, None Of Whats Going On! I Am So Blessed To Have Them Who Are Truly God’s Chosen! It Is So Tragic To See This Kind If Stuff Going On! A Disgrace To Our Father Almighty! And They Love Trump!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Whoa! That’s disgusting! The very reason I have not been back to church is because I refuse to perform one of the 6 steps of a satanic ritual (masking) in my place of worship. I just can’t do it.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

This hurts me, and I know God will not be kind to those who mock him. So many deceptions.