ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

One possibility of the pole shift if explained a video by Ewar Anon. It is based on the flat earth theory. He has very interesting documentaries, although his voice can be tough to take over time😂. The old clocks supposedly mimic the way the world “works” or shifts. Again, I consider all possibilities. I am not “sold” on anything, but this does make sense in a Biblical way. Worth your time to watch! 3 pics 👇

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts