QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

's ll, vevev feel/see the energy building rapidly amongst us here on anonup. The quality and quantity of information being shared. IMHO. Has apperantly during Thanksgiving into Christmas, and started the New Year w💥💥💥 We're showing that zuckerturd's meta & soros(sorry ass soros)bought media hasn't ever mattered to most of us much! As a unit Making some very significant progress while trusting he process. Has bern magnificently rewarding to be a part of. Also, to witness as, well. Let's ALL KEK Up the GREAT FIGHT ANONS. ! THIS IS WAR!!!!🙏🙏🙏❤️🇺🇸🙅 PS: Even if my posts take sn hr to write sometimes snd have to copy snd paste reattaching meme like 8 times such as this one. l'll NEVER BACK DOWN OR ABANDON ANYONE OF US PEPE's DURING &WHILE ON THE BATTLEFIELD! We are taking these evil badtards out ALL OF THEM!

I can read through typos.I do not base the validity of someone’s post based on their impeccable grammer. Intentions matter more. I would hope that most Anons can do this as well.

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @dragonfly1947 in this post can reply

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

thanks. i was honestly stating thst in hopes of getting food feedback from others if tveyve had the same problem? it took almost 2 hrs ince few weeks back. thanks for your input though. certainly appreciated 😊

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

I have had the same problem in the past. Typing is slow and painful to go back to correct text. I am able to type with ease now but have experienced serious laggy situations here before. Glad you pushed through to get your message out.

(1) Show this thread