#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Surrounded by Covid People.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Do you differences in vaxxed vs unvaxxed? I hope you all pull through swiftly.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

about 70% unvaxed getting sick in my circle. I know 3 people who were in the hospital past week. They were unvaxxed also. All lived.

My inlaws ran to get the boosters. Ugg. How can I argue with them at this point. This all just confirms what the news and their doctors have been telling them. More Ugg.

Had a Birthday party for my daughter who is home from college and had 22 college kids attend. Musical theatre and liberal arts majors so all of them are vaccinated. Found out 4 days ago every one of them including my daughter have now tested positive for Covid. Looks like the common cold to me. My wife, youngest daughter and i are unvaxxed and none of us have any symptoms at all. Not a 🚀 scientist but I am an engineer who can do math and look at understand scientific theory.

Do the vaccines protect you?

Yes

No -

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Morcreed in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Mor Creed to his Publication

how did you do that poll? on here?

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

When you create a new post, there you can choose a POLL

(1) Show this thread