#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Surrounded by Covid People.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Do you differences in vaxxed vs unvaxxed? I hope you all pull through swiftly.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

about 70% unvaxed getting sick in my circle. I know 3 people who were in the hospital past week. They were unvaxxed also. All lived.

My inlaws ran to get the boosters. Ugg. How can I argue with them at this point. This all just confirms what the news and their doctors have been telling them. More Ugg.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Uhhhh

HAS VK BEEN HIJACKED ???

THE FEEL ... IS .... OFF 👀

That is my guess.

Everyone I know who has been diagnosed with the Ronna has been vaxxed...double & triple vaxxed.

Obviously, VK's account has been highjacked.

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @happaflapp in this post can reply

In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication

I wonder if he meant that Vaxxed instead of unvaxxed? 😳

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

One can only hope he mixed it up bc it certainly not what we know to be true.👀

And Ugg? 🧐

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts