Anyone who thinks POTUS canceling the 1.6 Press Conference is a negative thing doesn't understand Trump...EVERYTHING he does is strategic! The Art of War...have faith.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

my thoughts exactly. when i saw that announcement i thought “mmm, the plot thickens...”

Yes Kim, good point. Those who need to know, know.

fort 🙏🍀

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

Tell him to come clean on the vaccine. The confusion is hurting so many people now. He either explains what he means by the 'vaccine' or he fully endorses the ones out there that DS is pushing.

I'm done waiting for him to do something though - it has been too long, so many of us have suffered but held out hope, and day after day goes by and nothing is getting better. We barely hear from him, and nothing is really said when he speaks.

He's lost trust with many of us - not completely, but some. And once trust is lost, it is almost impossible to get back again. I will always hold him up and be thankful for all he's done. But I don't see him the same as I did a year ago. The vaccine 'mystery' with him is probably the biggest part of that.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

and please don't say "many of us have lost trust" because i have not lost trust in DJT

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Many of us have done our homework and HAVE NOT LOST TRUST, only realizing DJT is so far ahead of us it makes our head spin. Please have a listen to Patel Patriot of DEVOLUTION discuss this with Clif High; its very educational.
https://rumble.com/embed/voyktb/?pub=lfqk5

(5) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Grandmaster.
Q+R moves on the Board
Adapt, fake direction, even play dead.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

moves and countermoves...

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I have total faith in our commander in cheif! ❤️🙏🏻

Tell em

Trump Must Have A Good Reason, He Does Everything On Purpose He Knows Exactly What He Is Doing! We Must Have Faith! Nobody Could Pull Off What He Has Done, And Continues To Do! Hes Working On Something! We Will Know When Its The Right Time! Just Miss Him!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

I agree, we all miss him but the tweets from Dan and Il Trumpo are very positive and Happy - something good is happening and we will know when its time.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

100% - either head fake or something not ready. correlate 5G C-band delay to 1/19 which us after Trump rally 1/15. another couple weeks build up - gotta precipice

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

7-11

He let the DS expose themselves befire he did

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Kinda crazy though that all those tickets are unrefundable. Probably ticked off some folks..and they weren't cheap, I hear. I didn't know it was canceled til I saw this.
So, no Merry Christmas or...? Teying to piece it all together and thought I had it but now, I'm back to just not knowing squat.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Undoubtedly, a chess move

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I don't think it negative, but he has never run from anyone or anything!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

No, He hasn’t run. Just means somthing bigger.

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

yup 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

He didn't cancel, He, led them into a trap and they chose to fall for it....[these] people are dumb.

I think he knows something. If he spilled it at the presser, it would be easier for [them] to bury. He'll get better reach at the rally.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Oh no! Not negative... just wanted to see him live again. 🤣❤

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

wasnt directed at you :)
lots of negative comments under the post!
Just want people to understand it's a countermove !

(1) Show this thread

This was a huge message. Don't worry when Trump is talking. His silences speaks volumes!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Sorry about the poor English! lol "His silence speaks volumes."

Stupid neuromuscular disease, always trying to trip me up. 😂

(1) Show this thread