If you haven't already, please pray for our Military, Q Team, POTUS, his entire family, staff, and team, Patriots throughout the government, and every Patriot across this beautiful world.

Do everything with love.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Dear Father in Heaven, I am fearful that Mr. Trump has abandoned us. Ten days of darkness have come and gone without any arrests and a foreign asset remains at the head of our executive branch. Mr. Trump could have stopped this at any time. It was his constitutional duty to stop it. In the end, he didn't play any of his cards. I am afraid for our future. Please, Father, let my assessment of the situation be incorrect and let Mr. Trump and the patriots restore our republic very soon, for I don't know how much longer I can take this nightmare. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

every day!

Only followers of this user (@Kvoceans) can see their posts

🙏heading to church to pray for all Patriots In Harm's Way, God bless all of them, and God Bless America.🇺🇲

Trump supporters all the way!! GOD WINS

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

CONSTANTLY

everyday and night! Amen 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Always and forever.....WWG1WGA

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Praying every day for all of you. God Bless every one of you who are fighting for the truth. God's protection on you all. Thank you so much. We are so grateful for you all.

DIOS BENDIGA Y PROTEJA A TODOS LOS PATRIOTAS DEL MUNDO! AMÉN! 🙏

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Every day. Prayers for everyone! 🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

our marines have ourbacks and we love them! Gives me hope!!!

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/30th-january-update

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Every day..... Eph. 6

🙏Every day

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

This man....OUR PRESIDENT....is the most caring person in the world, he has & will continue to fight for each & everyone of us, never mind our demographics, I am so PROUD to call him the BEST LEADER in the world, I pray everyday for him, his family, our country & the world... I know then truth is coming soon, not on our time..but on GOD's time...continue to be patient & KIND...GOD always wins against evil, so when GOD wins, we win....JUST BREATHE & TRUST THE PLAN.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

It's easy to get caught up in life, thanks for the reminder to stop and take a moment🙏💛

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Every day and every night Patriot. Stay in constant prayer. God is with them and by our potus side.

❤️