#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

While we wait for the fookery to commence let's talk about web 3.0.
Hate the terms 2.0 3.0 bla bla. Just going to use the term moving forward to save space. What it will mean for most people that aren't tech savvy is no more use of email, passwords, usernames, Phone etc to setup account on any platform. You will just sync your MetaMask account. MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet that is also used to verify who you are digitally. It can hold your NFT's.
So.....
This post is dedicated to help setup a MetaMask wallet and get people into crypto with ZERO investment.

Get you setup to receive 'AirDrop'. Thats code for 'Free shit'

Here is a link to MetaMask = https://metamask.io/

To add some extra fun I will be giving away an NFT of the Woopass RedPanda Below.

Just observing...
This Vincent Kennedy is so unlike the Vincent Kennedy I used to follow.
That's one thing. The other thing is I don't have a good feeling about crypto anything. That would mean that every person in every country, no matter how poor, would have to GO DIGITAL. Fuck that shit.

I trust my gut and my gut says this is bullshit.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Well Worth Looking into America

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: THE STATE OF OUR CURRENCIES
https://truthcomestolight.com/catherine-austin-fitts-the-state-of-our-currencies/

Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown Coronavirus Covid-19 Masks Quarantine Pandemic
https://rumble.com/vc9y0h-catherine-austin-fitts-full-interview-planet-lockdown-coronavirus-covid-19-.html

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Numerous parties throughout the developed and developing worlds, including members of the dollar syndicate, are attempting to bring up new digital transaction payment and settlement systems.

The result is an extensive debate and prototyping of new financial products and complex systems. The competition to build out the hardware, the software, and the artificial intelligence to integrate the entire global population is fierce.

...in this transition period... many members of the global leadership do not intend to bring up a new currency system for use by the general population.

(1) Show this thread

Plus, I never understood the red panda thing. Cute, but also from China. What ever happened to how we were gonna be free and free energy etc? This is the second time in a week+ that some cryptic person tried to sell me on metamask. The other person used VK's own words (a whole paragraph) as if they were his own. True story.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

I don't get the red panda thing, either. It's cute, but what does that have to do with anything?

Here's the deal from my viewpoint:
GOLD cannot be destroyed except by a nuclear reaction. Fire can't destroy it. It simply can not be destroyed. JFK was murdered, in part, because he signed EO#11110 - which was to shut down the Fed and return to OUR COUNTRY having its own currency backed by silver.
When I was young, I heard about Fort Knox: that's where all of the GOLD was stored. When is the last time you heard anything about Fort Knox?
In summary, OUR MONEY, before the fuckers came along, was based on our nation's reserves of GOLD and SILVER. Coins were made of SILVER, NICKEL, AND COPPER - not alloys or cheap bullshit metals. See photo below for how our bills used to look.
Anything digital can be DESTROYED (EMP, cyber crash), or TAMPERED WITH (hacking). Gold can NOT be destroyed. This crypto shit is FUCKING BULLSHIT and I want no part of it. I want CASH.

(1) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

100%. Why would anyone would be encouraging us to join Zuckerberg's matrix? THINK ABOUT IT. And coming back after a long absence with all this talk about Crypto, etc? This new VK account has never sat right with me. Just like FOX NEWS, it feeds you 90% patriotic pablum mixed with 10% NWO agenda. Wolf in patriot's clothing.

This is a SET UP and so are some of the other "popular" accounts that are following and promoting this one. Come on, patriots! Are you this gullible? USE YOUR GOD GIVEN INTUITION!

Light always overcomes the darkness.

Agreed