#WWG1WGA #thegreatawakening # maga #thestoreisuponus #nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Godwins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I've asked a few times. Can anyone send me a link telling more about this? Really curious.

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response LAM 0627 to her Publication

I don't think they want us to know... :( I've been trying to figure it out too. I'm good with analytical data but not heavy math type data. So I get lost with graphs and equations. We can't be 'awake' if someone isn't willing to explain it to those of us who struggle with certain areas.

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Look up Schumann Resonance...when you've read it.. note the reason why is because people pretend to know about something but don't really...Gnosticism essentially. Might explain the silence...🤔😁

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response ... ... to his Publication

I looked it up, and some sources contradict what others say - confusing mess. I will try again though. I agree, I see many on social media claiming they know information but never go behind the mystic hints that make it sound like they know, but you can't tell if they do or not. Thank you for replying!

Only people mentioned by @Luciferlost in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ... ..., click on at the bottom under it