Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

My SLAVE BIRTH CERTIFICATE is signed by him. I can't wait to tear that d....d thing up, and shove it down his throat.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

Many of us knew about this snake for yrs. and yrs. Why is he still free?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Eileen same as to her Publication

Good question.

(1) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Horrible

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Pitter Pat to her Publication

yep

(1) Show this thread

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

His words are terrifying!

In response Frog Bandit to her Publication

Yes. Right in our faces the whole time,

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦 patriot. I ❤️ President Trump & all he stands for: Freedom Truth Love Peace #WWG1WGA #GESARA, #5D IFBAP Not a dating app! Will block!

Pure evil! 🤬

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Hang him extra high

🙏In His infinite goodness God, creator of the universe and all things visible and invisible, will be without appeal! His unstoppable love will be like the pain inflicted by his shadow animals on human beings.

God wins, life is divine & united we are strong!

the arrogant elite was not expecting the sheep to wake up. But justice is coming

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❤️ God Bless America! 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA

Sheepies No More.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This one always made my skin crawl - later I understood why

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

He is the original Genocider & Chief. ☠️ 😈 🤡

I am a believer in ONE GOD, a teacher, a learner, and will be holding the line here in NW New Mexico as long as needed!

We MUST spread the word and help those who are sleep walking from the brainwashing to understand the truth is that we have to fight to save our country and our LIVES!!!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Kissinger is a disgusting foul mouth demon savage.#BurnInHell. We are the news now Demons. Stand Down.

Patriot who loves God, my family and the USA ! USAF Retired. F-4 Phantons Phorever. Trump, Flynn, JFK Jr, Elvis. In the end, GOD WINS !

I'll supply the rope

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

In response Mako Shark to his Publication

Reckon we might get to watch? I want to make sure with my own eyes.

(1) Show this thread