Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot.USMC. Jesus is my Savior. Donald J Trump is my President. #godwins #wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #CovidHoax

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Did you ever notice that every single Government Agency, Like the Town you live in, the Sheriff, the Fire Department, they are all still on FB/Twatter? Seems the Cabal had a damn good plan...Problem is, in 5d Chess, the next level from the Stolen Elections is COVID. While all of the leftist Money has been spent aiming to defend election fraud cases and actions, they ENTIRELY MISSED that there is NO SUCH THING AS COVID 19, that can be proven as the single source of infection or death, of anyone, anywhere, ever. Don't believe me.....Send in your own FOI requests. Talk about CHECKMATE. www.flouridefreepeel.ca . Christine Massey is a dear friend and a Canadian Patriot.

1st "Twitter" Drop

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Trump's Platform (Truth Social) with Rumbles video support is coming soon💙💙💙!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Facebook and Twittere are Dead and Deader to me. I only use FB to deliver our language to those under mass formation psychosis which includes my family. I simply hope I can move their subconscious into a state of flexibility before a dramatic shift occurs. I am holding my Facebook friends and family members hands as they approach the Precipice.