#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Cuz just went to the Hospital. He was avoiding it for a week. Took all the right meds. High does of ivermectin, zinc, quercetin, Vit D. Oxegen. AntiVax household. Hate that he is in there right now. Strict orders on No Vent or Remdes. Aunt is a vaxxer and shaming them for not getting the Vax. What a web.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Should try Chlorine Dioxide - it saved me - 3 drops Sodium Chlorite and 3 drops citrus acid - wait till it turns slightly orange in the bottom of a GLASS then add 6oz/8oz water - drink one dose every hour - took me 5 doses to start to feel right - then after 14 hours dosing every hour I was fine and on my feet again.
Good video to watch - she also mentions a place to get it, this is not me -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psJISjx6nG4&list=LL&index=31

Only people mentioned by @Truthseeker9923 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it