Remember this important fact about game theory. The further along you are in the chess game, the fewer the possible moves there are left in the game.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

yes. 45 will then CHECKMATE. and its DONE.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It certainly looks to Nana like Trump and Q are playing chess against a bunch of dumbass ppl still learning checkers.

Nana has a serious question for ya:
These ppl appear to be so fookn stupid! How in the hell have they tricked the entire planet for all these years.

Seriously damn embarrasing that just controlling the fake news had the power to do this to us. Nana always knew politicians & big busness were corupt but I was thinging like mofia type, you know criminals that at least have SOME values. Never imagined this but I am embarrassed for the whole planet! Pure evil they are!

I never had that much patience, maybe thats why I never liked chess... 😂.. 🤷

and the bigger weight that they carry. balance not hubris.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Æqual

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Castle Rock Gambit = Trump Gambit.
Checkmate in 3

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

And... it is in the patriot's favor.....🔥🔥🇺🇸

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

thank heavens I'm getting tired of playing 🤪

Fewer pieces means end if game is near🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

These cabal satanists will fight like they did with covid, impeachment, elections. They fight big.

They threatened to remove Trump with spec ops.

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

In response American Woman to her Publication

they have at least one more big event coming..probably alien invasion 👽🛸
with their prototypes of ships with maybe bad real aliens they have alliances with. i would believe about anything now days.

(1) Show this thread

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

True. And there are fewer pieces to move