Ok, I have the EBS on Jan. 7th.

Why?
1.) 1/7/22 is 11/5/22 on the Jewish Calendar > or written as 5.11

2.) Law of War manual > 5.11.5.2 under section 5.11 is “Effective Advance Warning”, which I think is quite possibly the EBS.

Now, with the movie, ‘The 355’ premiering on 1/7/22, this could quite possibly be the EBS …putting everyone in one place or as@WeR1 said, it’s free for people who are homeless, without Internet access,etc.

👇👇👇
Saying that, if the EBS does not go off on Friday, 1/7….I WARN YOU NOW.
Anyone coming into my channel or chat room bitching and moaning or disparaging me, gets instantly booted permanently.

I’m not having it. Period.
You see what I see.
If you think I’m wrong, fine…let me hear your theory.
Otherwise, be nice. It doesn’t take much effort.

@TheRealKimShady

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Haven't you learned that posting dates is stupid. Please keep your stupidity to yourself, it's embarrassing

Haven't you learned that posting dates is stupid. Please keep your stupidity to yourself, it's embarrassing

Excellent! i hope you are correct. if not - much love for sharing your thoughts. That’s how we grow and learn!!

Go girl 😍

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Not happening from me. I admire your work and effort you put in. Your valuable here.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Great effort on your part!
Either way, its positive thinking!
Thank…Q… 🎥🤞🙏👍

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Great effort on your part!
Either way, its positive thinking!
Thank…Q… 🎥🤞🙏👍