It’s become VERY clear that there really is only one way to fix this mess.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Cowboy - there is only one way. 11.3 DOD war of manual.

11.3 END OF OCCUPATION AND DURATION OF GC OBLIGATIONS The status of belligerent occupation ends when the conditions for its application are no longer met. Certain GC obligations with respect to occupied territory continue for the duration of the occupation after the general close of military operations. End of Occupation. Belligerent occupation ceases when the conditions for its 11.3.1 application are no longer met.81 In particular, as discussed below, the status of belligerent occupation ceases when the invader no longer factually governs the occupied territory or when a hostile relationship no longer exists between the State of the occupied territory and the Occupying Power

Combat Engineer was with 34th Sig bat in west Germany then 368th engineer in Manchester NH.

good thing he paid for his crimes at gitmo

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

well well and guess who NY is going after instead ? TRUMP's children!!!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

That SOB Cowboy thought by signing an executive order giving the nursing home owners immunity would save him. Doomed.

the cia or feds are investigating him

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Only one way. President Trump gave the power back to the people. It's up to us to fix. We have the power to stop and fix it.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

MIL

All legal avenues are being exhausted and the people are being shown.

MIL is only way.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

real raw news is fake imo

(1) Show this thread

A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control. Contributor: Marco Polo

How many times will [they] be allowed to get away with literal murder before we the people do something about it?

Justice has been served.