Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

thank you at@Mrdeeds

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks Mr. Deeds :)

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Anybody got any scissors????

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Thank you for the list of good folks to follow, share with, and learn from!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

The biggest hoax ever to hit the American population besides the American people falling for a man as a First Lady!! Good Job Big Mike!! I bet they laughed their arses off everytime they went behind closed doors!! Where the hell did common sense GO???

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Can I be on your next boost please? ThanQ.

Love it my grandkids keep asking when is this going be over? I told it's been over it's just that there too many sheep that don't think logically.

It's a beautiful time to be alive, amongst amazing patriots worldwide.❤️.. ....❤️ WWG1WGA ❤

Done .

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

You are darling!

Thank you!!!

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Hey! Thanks a bunch for the boost!! You are the best!!