#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How many people do you know right now that tested positive within the last week?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

He about died 2 months ago from UNKNOWN issues, stopped breathing, only 3 months old, my snowflake ex almost daughter in law got the jab when she was pregnant -ongoing issues they can only determine real cause!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Yeah knock on wood, my grandson comes home with every cold possible from daycare, fevers and all, and has quite literally coughed in my face and I dont get it either, but Nana takes all this plus some others as well.
I really think this is our main protection not only against covid but others.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ditto.
My grandkids, wife and all children have been off and on sick since mid-December. So far I've been well.

I take a multi-vitamin morning and night. I take Dr Zelenko preventative mix of Zinc, Vit-C, Vit-D and Quercetin nightly. I take a double dose [morning and night] a few days a week.

I also exercise 40-50 minutes a day on an elliptical. I get outside several times a week for some sunshine.

FYI.
I got the elliptical for free off of Craig's list. I just had to figure out how to fix some parts of it. I ended up spending about $40 for some replacement parts.

(2) Show this thread