PNW Patriot 😎 AU is Home 💖🐸

My kids (and wife) are already heavily indoctrinated. I shared truth with them and they think Im nuts!

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Sometimes you can't tell them you have to show them. Soon they will see.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

Absolutely! Ive tried to show them.. Ive offered proof and they wont even consider or look at the evidence. I often times get much more interest and curiosity from complete strangers.

(2) Show this thread

your not ! you know it.

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

Thank you! I know it deep down.. and seeking Truth has only brought me closer to God and Jesus. My wife is a youth pastor and gets very angry at me.. for following Jesus and seeking Truth. It breaks my heart and I pray for her and my kids that they wake up and wake up soon.

(1) Show this thread